Snippet Citrus was featured in a news article on ChronicleOnline.com. Read the article here.
February is National Spay and Neuter month. On January 26, the “Board of County Commissioners.” will proclaim February Spay and Neuter Month in Citrus County. Snippet Citrus and Friends of Citrus County Animal Services (FOCCAS) have partnered to sponsor a special dog promotion during the month of February. This cooperative partnership was born based on information from Animal Services and the need to find an affordable, accessible way to spay/neuter pets for citizens who are unable to afford the procedure. With local veterinarians charging from $100 to over $300 to spay or neuter a pet, many citizens have put off having their pets spayed or neutered, adding to the increased pet population in the county. Let’s stop pet homelessness before it starts.
Snippet Citrus is pleased to announce the launch of their new website.
This new website, with its responsive design and clean modern look, better meets the needs of the rapidly growing number of people using smartphones, tablets, iPads, and other devices to go online.
- Simple, clear navigation located at the top of every web page
- Slideshow on the home page featuring the primary services offered
- Quick overview of the organization and its services on the home page
- Detailed information about the organization and services offered
- Email contact form and contact information located on every web page
- News blog including an RSS subscription feed
- Responsive design to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors)
- Social media links and sharing on each page of website
Contact Snippet Citrus
P.O. Box 476, Homosassa Springs, Florida 34447
- Mary Lee Johnson named Chronicle’s Citizen of the YearJanuary 13, 2018 - 4:46 pm
- Snippet Launches Matching Funds Drive 2018November 27, 2017 - 4:12 pm
- Win $1000 for Your NonprofitJuly 11, 2017 - 3:59 pm
- Sails for Tails January 28th – February 4thJuly 6, 2017 - 8:29 pm
- Take Care to Shield Dogs from Loud Noise Which Causes AnxietyJune 22, 2017 - 9:55 pm